Copyright © 2018 LOOP All Rights Reserved.
This course comes with a Remote Practice Environment, a virtual remote environment; where you are able to practically apply the skills you have learned on the respective server, systems and networks. With this platform, get one step ahead in your preparation for your certification exams!
Whether it’s Cisco, Microsoft or VMware, our Practice Lab unifies access to all of these vendors through a web browser interface. Pre-configured hardware layouts with accompanying lab guides for fast, convenient access to gain hands on experience. With step-by-step instructions covering thousands of practical tasks across Cisco, Microsoft, VMware and CompTIA exam titles, the Practice Lab makes studying for an exam or learning new technologies an engaging experience.
What this course prepares you for:
With this preparation course for Microsoft 70-410: Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012, candidates will be able to revise and sharpen their skills and knowledge needed to pass the examination.
This exam is part one of a series of three exams that test the skills and knowledge necessary to implement a core Windows Server 2012 infrastructure in an existing enterprise environment. Passing this exam validates a candidate’s ability to implement and configure Windows Server 2012 core services, such as Active Directory and the networking services. Passing this exam along with the other two exams confirms that a candidate has the skills and knowledge necessary for implementing, managing, maintaining, and provisioning services and infrastructure in a Windows Server 2012 environment.
A few of the topics that will be covered in this course includes: install and configure servers, configure server roles and features, Configure Hyper-V, Deploy and configure core network services, install and administer Active Directory and Create and manage Group Policy.
Ace your certification examination with this preparation course!
- Learn of the examination outline before sitting for your certification
- Know and understand the topics that may be covered in your examinations
- Understand both practical and theory aspects of the examination
- Apply the practical skills through the Remote Practice Environment
This course is SkillsFuture Credit Eligible
1. Install servers
2. Configure servers
3. Configure local storage
4. Configure file and share access
5. Configure print and document services
6. Configure servers for remote management
7. Create and configure virtual machine settings
8. Create and configure virtual machine storage
9. Create and configure virtual networks
10. Configure IPv4 and IPv6 addressing
11. Deploy and configure Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) service
12. Deploy and configure DNS service
13. Install domain controllers
14. Create and manage Active Directory users and computers
15. Create and manage Active Directory groups and organizational units (OUs)
16. Create Group Policy objects (GPOs)
17. Configure security policies
18. Configure application restriction policies
19. Configure Windows Firewall
Microsoft 70-410: Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012