Copyright © 2023 LOOP All Rights Reserved.
The Remote Leadership Toolkit: Advanced Skills provides remote leaders additional tools and information to continue build their skills to lead and manage a remote team. Understanding the basic skills will help you to go further in managing from a virtual distance.
Perfect the skills to lead remotely and maintain that success effectively.
- Tackle the challenges and successfully present remotely with proven practices for great web-based presentations
- Overcome challenges of accountability even remotely by goal setting and supporting those goals
- Learn how the coaching model will help your interactions and learn to provide remote feedback
- Learn how you to maintain your productivity and success in the long run
This course qualifies for PMI Professional Development Units (PDU).
1. Build the skills required to provide feedback remotely
Giving Remote Feedback