Copyright © 2018 LOOP All Rights Reserved.
In a complex organizational environment with competing interests and limited resources, effective decision-making can become a significant challenge. On completing this course, you will have the skills to overcome that challenge.
By applying a simple and structured approach to problem solving, new options will become clear. When identifying potential solutions, thinking critically provides the tools to determine the correct solution for each situation, leaving a clear ‘best’ decision. This course introduces you to the principles of 'critical thinking', a simple and logical approach, then teaches you a framework to apply in the workplace
Apply critical thinking when facing your next conflict.
- Learn about the different methods of solving a case
- Discover your style of confronting such cases in your near future
- Know how to react to situations which calls for problem solving
- Turn brainstorming session into more productive events
This course is Skillsfuture Credit Eligible.
1. Know the core concepts of critical thinking and how they relate to the everyday corporate environment
2. How to look beyond what you are asked to solve by putting a simple yet comprehensive solution
3. How to gather supporting data and information in a way that is not time-consuming and remains robust
4. How to generate and compare different solutions, even when they appear incomparable
5. How to make better decisions that really impact the board, or your company director
Critical Thinking and Problem Solving