Copyright © 2019 LOOP All Rights Reserved.
This course comes with a Remote Practice Environment, a virtual remote environment; where you are able to practically apply the skills you have learned on the respective server, systems and networks. With this platform, get one step ahead in your preparation for your certification exams!
Whether it’s Cisco, Microsoft or VMware, our Practice Lab unifies access to all of these vendors through a web browser interface. Pre-configured hardware layouts with accompanying lab guides for fast, convenient access to gain hands on experience. With step-by-step instructions covering thousands of practical tasks across Cisco, Microsoft, VMware and CompTIA exam titles, the Practice Lab makes studying for an exam or learning new technologies an engaging experience.
What this course prepares you for:
This course will provide you with the knowledge and skills to configure and manage a Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 environment and will teach you how to configure SharePoint Server 2013, as well as provide guidelines, best practices, and considerations that will help you optimize your SharePoint server deployment.
Be fully prepared for your certifications exams!
- Learn of the examination outline before sitting for your certification
- Know and understand the topics that may be covered in your examinations
- Learn and understand the chapters for each tailored certification
- Go through past questions to have a feel of the examinations
1. Comprehensive Introduction to Sharepoint
2. Installing SharePoint
3. Web Applications and Site Collections
4. SharePoint Architecture, Logical & Physical
5. Configure Service Applications
8. User Profiles
Microsoft 70-331: Core Solutions of SharePoint Server 2013