Copyright © 2018 LOOP All Rights Reserved.
This course will take you through a proven, structured process to improve your ability to collect, analyses and forecast business and financial data in order to generate valuable insights from business data. It will also teach you how to report on business data and present information and analysis to clients and stakeholders. It is aimed particularly, but not exclusively, at financial and business analysts, managers, planners, customer-service staff, operations staff and information-management personnel.
This course will take you on a structured and thorough journey that will teach you how to turn ‘buckets of data’ into sound, well-supported business decisions, create stunning charts to communicate these business decisions and make you one the most valuable people in your business.
Understand your business better with analysis.
- Learn through analysis on how your business is faring
- Understand how analysis and your business work hand in hand
- Discover the advantages of using analysis
- Learn how to churn out useful analysis from your data
This course is Skillsfuture Credit Eligible.
1. Understand how to turn numbers into useful data
2. Know how to manage and use the data
3. Know how to visualize the data for efficient understanding
4. Know how to read data using PivotTable
5. Able to make decisions based on analysis from PivotTable
Business Analysis Practice