Copyright © 2018 LOOP All Rights Reserved.
Implementing Cisco IP Switched Networks (SWITCH 300-115) is a qualifying exam for the Cisco CCNP Routing and Switching and CCDP certifications. The SWITCH 300-115 exam certifies the switching knowledge and skills of successful candidates. Candidates will be certified in planning, configuring, and verifying the implementation of complex enterprise switching solutions that use the Cisco Enterprise Campus Architecture.
This course comes with a Simulated Practice Environment, a virtual remote environment; where you are able to practically apply the skills you have learned on the respective server, systems and networks. With this platform, get one step ahead in your preparation for your certification exams.
Ace your certification examination with this preparation course!
- Learn of the examination outline before sitting for your certification
- Know and understand the topics that may be covered in your examinations
- Understand both practical and theory aspects of the examination
- Apply the practical skills through the Simulated Practice Environment
This course is SkillsFuture Credit Eligible.
1. Know about Plan And Design
2. Understand Switch Configuration
3. Know about IP Configuration
5. Know how to perform Routing
6. HSRP, VRRP, GLBP
Cisco 300-115: CCNP - SWITCH - Routing and Switching