Copyright © 2019 LOOP All Rights Reserved.
If you do, but you don't know the answers then you may need data science. This course teaches the key elements of data science, allowing business generalists to solve real business problems. It is an accelerated way for those interested in data science to improve their abilities. The course teaches the analytical and statistical skills to allow students to turn data into actionable insights. It also covers how to use an analytical toolkit consisting of widely available or free software (principally Microsoft Excel and the R programming language), to allow statistical analysis and visualization.
Churn out the full potential of data with this course!
- Learn about the different methods of understanding data
- Know how you can prep your data for analysis
- Discover ways to make full use of data available
- Know how you can squeeze out the full potential of your data
1. Know how to use your analytical skills to manipulate data
2. Develop business acumen, so findings are applicable in the real world
3. Master statistics, to separate vital signals from irrelevant noise
4. Equipped with knowledge of understanding analysis results
Introduction to Data Science