Copyright © 2019 LOOP All Rights Reserved.
This course comes with a Remote Practice Environment, a virtual remote environment; where you are able to practically apply the skills you have learned on the respective server, systems and networks. With this platform, get one step ahead in your preparation for your certification exams!
Whether it’s Cisco, Microsoft or VMware, our Practice Lab unifies access to all of these vendors through a web browser interface. Pre-configured hardware layouts with accompanying lab guides for fast, convenient access to gain hands on experience. With step-by-step instructions covering thousands of practical tasks across Cisco, Microsoft, VMware and CompTIA exam titles, the Practice Lab makes studying for an exam or learning new technologies an engaging experience.
What this course prepares you for:
Be prepared before sitting for your certification exam for Microsoft 70 -411: Administering Windows Server 2012. This course will covers topics such as Deploy, manage, and maintain servers, Configure File and Print Services, Configure network services and access, Configure a Network Policy Server (NPS) infrastructure, Configure and manage Active Directory, Configure and manage Group Policy. Fully utilize this course with the topics that will be covered and be fully prepared for your examination.
Ace your certification examination with this preparation course!
- Learn of the examination outline before sitting for your certification
- Know and understand the topics that may be covered in your examinations
- Understand both practical and theory aspects of the examination
- Apply the practical skills through the Remote Practice Environment
This course is SkillsFuture Credit Eligible.
1. Managing User and Service Accounts
2. Managing Network File Services
3. Windows Server Update Services
4. Remote Access
Microsoft 70-411: Administering Windows Server 2012