Copyright © 2018 LOOP All Rights Reserved.
Microsoft® Word 2013 offers enhanced features to help you create professional-quality documents, collaborate with your peers and expanded access to your files. In this online training series, you will learn about the new interface, and the basics of how to create high-quality documents that you can be proud of. Additionally, learn about Microsoft® Word 2016 and its newly introduced features as well as Word Online, increasing your word processing capabilities!
Learn about the new interface of Microsoft Word 2013, and the basics of how to create high-quality documents that you can be proud of.
- Master Microsoft Word 2013 with this excellent online tutorial
- Know about the basics and newly added functions in Microsoft Word 2016
- Learn how you can apply this techniques into actual documents
- Be able to create dynamic and of high-quality documents using Microsoft Word
This course is SkillsFuture Credit Eligible.
1. Determine the needs and create the structure of a form in Microsoft Word 2013
2. Know how to insert graphics and tables into a document in Word 2013
3. Be able to perform a Mail Merge in Word 2013
4. Know how to create a professional looking three-column newsletter
5. Be able to create a professional looking document by including a table of contents, footnotes and endnotes
6. Use the Source Manager to add, edit, search, delete, move or copy resources between documents
7. Know how to add comments to your document and track any additions, deletions or other changes that you make
8. Saving documents to OneDrive® which allows you to access your work anywhere you have internet access
Word 2013 - Intro Training
Word 2013 - Creating Forms Training
Word 2013 - Tables & Graphics Training
Word 2013 - Mail Merge Training
Word 2013 - Newsletter Training
Word 2013 - Building References Training
Word 2013 - Tracking Changes & Comments Training
Microsoft Word Online
Word 2016 (PC)