Copyright © 2018 LOOP All Rights Reserved.
This course covers the following topics in order to prepare students for the Microsoft 70-341 Course Solutions of Exchange Server 2013 exam: how to plan, install, configure, and manage transport, mailbox role, and client access, as well as design and manage an Exchange infrastructure.
This course comes with a Simulated Practice Environment, a virtual remote environment; where you are able to practically apply the skills you have learned on the respective server, systems and networks. With this platform, get one step ahead in your preparation for your certification exams.
Ace your certification examination with this preparation course!
- Learn of the examination outline before sitting for your certification
- Know and understand the topics that may be covered in your examinations
- Understand both practical and theory aspects of the examination
- Apply the practical skills through the Simulated Practice Environment
1. Exchange Server 2013 Administration
2. Fundamentals of Exchange Administration
3. Distribution Groups
4. Outlook and Outlook Web Apps
5. Installation of Exchange 2013
Microsoft 70-341: Core Solutions of Exchange Server 2013