Copyright © 2024 LOOP All Rights Reserved.
More and more people are realising the vast benefits and uses of analysing big data. However, the majority of people lack the skills and the time needed to understand this data in its original form. That's where data visualisation comes in; creating easy to read, simple to understand graphs, charts and other visual representations of data. Python 3 and Matplotlib are the most easily accessible and efficient to use programs to do just this.
Python Data Visualisation made easy.
- Visualise multiple forms of 2D and 3D graphs; line graphs, scatter plots, bar charts, etc.
- Load and organise data from various sources for visualisation
- Create and customise live graphs
- Add finesse and style to make your graphs visually appealing
1. Understanding Matplotlib and getting set up
2. Learning the different types of basic Matplotlib charts
3. Mastering the basic customization options for Matplotlib
4. Customizing ticks, add/remove & customize spines, styles with Matplotlib
Different types of basic Matplotlib charts
Basic Customization Options
Advanced Customization Options
Geographical Plotting with Basemap