Copyright © 2024 LOOP All Rights Reserved.
The world of programming has become almost saturated with different languages, all created for different purposes but developed for use in multiple applications. For those just delving into the world of programming, this can be a little overwhelming. Luckily, there are plenty of languages that are simple to learn, highly versatile to use, and make a great starting point for gaining fluency in the coding universe. Perl is one of those languages, and this course will teach you everything you need to know.
Perfect Perl the Easy Way
- Work with different data types including strings, numbers, variables and user input
- Create and use array, subroutines, hashes, and regular expressions in Perl applications
- Gain a conceptual understanding and practical skills to construct your own levels
- Become competent with the Perl language family and its use in various applications
1. Know how to design a Perl application, including input and output
2. Be able to create automated applications that does the work for you,
3. Be able to create enhanced text analyser applications.
4. Learn to work with scalar data, arrays and lists
5. Able to design a final project using Perl
Introduction to the Course
Introduction to Perl
Working with Scalar Data
Working with Arrays and Lists
Working with Subroutines
Perl Input and Output
Working with Regular Expressions
More on Regular Expressions