Copyright © 2023 LOOP All Rights Reserved.
Designed for anyone who is new to supervising and managing others, the Bud to Boss Toolkit: Coaching for Success will provide the foundation needed to take on a new leadership position. New Managers will learn how to develop their skills to coach others, give feedback and handle performance reviews.
Be comfortable, productive and successful as a BOSS!
- Learn how to be an effective leader
- Equip yourself with skills a leader should know
- Know how to handle difficult situations in this course
- Understand how your leadership can shape a team
This course qualifies for PMI Professional Development Units (PDU).
1. Know how to communicate and connect with employees who like to move fast and are task oriented
2. Know how to communicate and connect with employees who are high energy and relationship oriented
3. Apply knowledge when communicating and connecting with employees who care about others and like to evaluate before acting
4. Apply knowledge when communicating and connecting with employees who are great with data and like to evaluate before acting
5. Apply the seven key components required to give a great presentation
6. Understand where you can tap into your feedback power and put it to use
7. Use the four types of feedback to create the right balance in your coaching
8. Use the six step coaching model to lead others to higher levels of performance
9. Be able to articulate a compelling reason why a goal matters to accelerate progress towards achieving the goal
10. Know the three types of goals to motivate & inspire your team to achieve higher levels of performance
Dominant Communication Style
Inspiring Communication Style
Supportive Communication Style
Cautious Communication Style
Seven Components of Great Presentations
Sources of Feedback
Four Types of Feedback
Six Step Coaching Model
Accelerate Goal Achievement
Goal Setting at Three Levels