Copyright © 2019 LOOP All Rights Reserved.
As with most popular sayings, there is some truth in the adage, “Great leaders are born, not made.” To some extent, the capacity for great leadership is innate. However, learning how to be a more effective leader is within everyone’s grasp – whether you lead multiple teams, an entire company or just one staff member. Managers build the leadership skills required to lead the organization strategy, retain top talent and communicate the organization vision.
Be an effective leader and get the top talent to work for you.
- Review your talent pool and learn how to keep top talent
- Spur innovation among employees and respond to their concerns or issues
- Understand your customers’ needs and shape your talent to meet their needs
- Understanding the pros and cons of key decisions.
This course qualifies for PMI Professional Development Units (PDU) and is SkillsFuture Credit Eligible.
1. Perform a top talent review to determine what you need to do to keep your top talent
2. Increase the level of innovative actions of your employees
3. Evaluate how you respond to concerns or issues presented by your employees
4. Employees learn how each person is diverse and how these differences help make a strong team
5. Strengthen your understanding of your customers’ needs and what you can do to meet them
6. Discuss and reinforce the importance of safety with your team
7. Analyze essential information and the pros and cons of key decisions
Keep Your Top Talent
Increase Employee Innovation
Responding to Issues and Concerns
Differences Make a Stronger Team
Understand Customer Needs
The Importance of Safety
Analyze the Pros and Cons of Key Decisions