Copyright © 2019 LOOP All Rights Reserved.
This advanced course aids project managers to continue building the skills required to lead and manage effective and successful projects.
Continue your Project Management journey with this course for managers.
- Be able to monitor a project's status as a manager.
- Set objective evaluations for proposals
- Understand the need to advocate for interests and the need to be open to different solutions
- Know how to manage your projects on top of personal job scopes
This course is SkillsFuture Credit Eligible.
1. Learn how to monitor project status as a manager
2. Understand how to objectively evaluate proposals and advocate for interests
3. Understanding the need for different solutions and the requirement to focus on issues vs individual
4. How to negotiate with difficult people
5. Manage the likelihood of project risk and its impact and proceeding accordingly
6. Minimize the consequences of adverse situations on the project
Monitor Project Status
Objectively Evaluate Proposal
Advocate for Interests
Be Open to Different Solutions
Focus on the Issues vs Individuals
Negotiating with Difficult People
The Likelihood of Project Risk
Responding to Project Risk
Minimize the Consequences