Copyright © 2021 LOOP All Rights Reserved.
With increased responsibility comes the need for new skills and an expanded perspective of your organization. This course will help managers build the basic management skills required to coach employees, deliver feedback and recognize the achievements of others.
Learn effective management skills to improve workplace cohesiveness.
- Understand the needs of your employees
- Create great team environments and build employee satisfaction
- Learn to conduct performance reviews and departure interviews
- Make use of feedback and opinions to become even better!
This course qualifies for PMI Professional Development Units (PDU).
1. Learn to give clear work priorities - Employees get clear on their work priorities for the next 30 days
2. Understand what employees need - Find out what your employees need from you, their manager
3. Reinforce great teamwork & performance reviews - Discuss with your employees why you value them, why they’re important to the team and company
4. Creating the right workload for employees - Increase the level of challenge an employee experiences at work
5. Listen to other's opinions and feedback - Receive feedback from your team on how you’re doing as a manager
6. Create a great work situation - Determine what factors would create a great job and work situation for your employees
7. Learn to reduce employee turnover - Perform a departure review for your team members
Giving Clear Work Priorities
What Employees Need
Creating Challenging Work
Receive Feedback From Your Employees
Creating a Great Work Situation
Perform a Departure Review