Copyright © 2021 LOOP All Rights Reserved.
Meetings are part and parcel of every manager's office schedule. This course will help managers learn how to lead and facilitate effective meetings.
Make meetings more productive and time efficient.
- Design and conduct effective meetings
- Be a member of importance in meetings
- Define the roles in meetings and create behaviour expectations to stay focused
- Know how to be productive in meetings
This course qualifies for PMI Professional Development Units (PDU).
1. Prepare thoroughly for any meeting
2. Conduct effective and efficient meetings
3. Become a significant and contributing meeting member
4. Learn how to stay focused in meetings
5. Build relationships with colleagues to learn about their role, skills, and expertise
6. Evaluate how well you listen to others’ ideas and opinions
7. Create meeting behavior expectations with your team
Prepare for Any Meeting
Conduct Effective Meetings
Be a Significant Meeting Member
Stay Focused in Meetings
Building Relationships with Colleagues
Listening to Others' Ideas and Opinions
Meeting Behavior Expectations