Copyright © 2023 LOOP All Rights Reserved.
Every organization has leadership, in some form or another. The quality of this leadership may leave a lot to be desired, or perhaps it is ostensibly amazing. Most leaders see the value in improving themselves, as well as the organizations they pilot. The challenge many of them face is seeking out the pain points and beginning their strategy from there. Organization strategy is important in helping you deliver your company's goals and to maximize the skills of your employees. Managers need to develop their ability to lead others towards achieving the organization strategy.
Be the one that leads organization strategy and make your mark.
- Develop integrity expectations and show employees how to support the organization's goals and strategy
- Connect work with company objectives with your thoughts as a leader
- Capture and share learning and best practices so others can drive the strategy for you
- Know how to align your tasks with the organization strategy
This course qualifies for PMI Professional Development Units (PDU).
1. Identify and share what you expect from your employees
2. Show employees how they support the organization’s goals and strategy
3. Ask a leader to discuss the company’s upcoming strategy and changes with your team
4. Determine what the team can do to help meet the team’s goals and achieve the organization strategy
5. Evaluate the success of projects based on how well it moved the company towards its vision & strategy
6. Encourage the capturing and sharing of best practices and lessons learned
7. Show employees you trust them to support the organization’s goals and strategy
How Employees Support Organization Goals
A Leader's Thoughts on Strategy
Meeting Goals and Achieving the Strategy
Connecting Work Projects to the Vision
Capture and Share Best Practices
Trust Others to Drive the Strategy