Copyright © 2022 LOOP All Rights Reserved.
While giving and receiving feedback can be a delicate process, there's no doubting its value in helping to identify issues and solve them. Feedbacks must be handled in a positive manner so that it can do what it's intended to do. This course helps managers to discover how to provide the feedback each person needs to perform at a high level.
Feedback is the key in ensuring everyone in a team is on board with you.
- Improve your feedback quality and act with appropriate speed to problems
- Manage employee reactions to evaluations
- Learn how to give constructive feedback
- Improve your team's performance following feedback given
This course qualifies for PMI Professional Development Units (PDU.
1. Improve the quality of the feedback you give your employees
2. Employees monitor and measure their own performance
3. Evaluate whether you acted with appropriate speed to problems and issues
4. Quickly understand how employees feel about their performance evaluation and rating
5. Perform a performance review with your employees
6. Create a team meeting agenda item to reinforce great teamwork
7. Team members learn how to monitor and measure their own performance
Improve the Quality of Feedback You Give
Employees Monitor Personal Performance
Acting with Appropriate Speed to Problems
Employee Reactions to Performance Evaluations
Perform a Performance Review
Reinforce Great Teamwork
Teams Monitor Performance