Copyright © 2020 LOOP All Rights Reserved.
In coaching for performance and career development, managers develop employees by strengthening and growing employees' skills, knowledge, and abilities. As a result, employees can perform self-sufficiently and at high levels. This is all done in the context of maximizing the resources being paid for to get high productivity in return. Managers learn how to guide and coach employees in developing their career within the organization.
Learn how to promote and develop the aspirations of your employees!
- Develop career plans and manage employee expectations
- Help find your employees' development opportunities
- Plan career plans and build your employees' professional network
- Know how the importance of developing your career
This course qualifies for PMI Professional Development Units (PDU).
1. Get to know your employee’s career desires and aspirations
2. Employees learn about the company career system
3. Identify actions you can take to support each person’s development
4. Create a career plan with your employee
5. Identify skill development opportunities for your employee
6. Help build your employee’s professional network
7. If needed, set appropriate expectations with employees regarding their career plans
Employee Career Aspirations
The Company Career System
Support Employee Development
Career Plans for Your Employees
Finding Employee Development Opportunities
Building an Employee's Professional Network
Career Plans and Employee Expectations