Copyright © 2019 LOOP All Rights Reserved.
Communication is the key in any work environment. This course will help individuals build the skills required to effectively communicate their thoughts, ideas and opinions with others.
Learn how to communicate with others effectively to improve productivity.
- Understand nonverbal communication and body language
- Learn about the need for a company vision and how to promote
- Manage and handle customer complaints
- Learn how to engage others in an effective communication
This course qualifies for PMI Professional Development Units (PDU) and is SkillsFuture Credit Eligible.
1. Monitor and improve your nonverbal communication actions
2. Strengthen your ability to read other people's body language
3. Determine how you will talk about, promote and share the organization’s vision with others
4. Create a concise branding statement to connect others to the organization's vision
5. Share with others what idea or course of action you think is best
6. Learn how to brand and promote what you love to do
7. Positively handle queries or complaints from your customers
Understanding Body Language
Talk About and Promote the Company Vision
Create a Vision Branding Statement
Handling Customer Complaints
Brand and Promote What You Do
Share What You Think is Best