Copyright © 2021 LOOP All Rights Reserved.
Recognition is an important value appreciated by employees. Managers must build their capabilities to recognize their employees for their work and accomplishments in order to maximize retention rates
Don't let your employees or top talents slip through your organization.
- Learn on how to provide recognition every day for employees' accomplishments and contributions
- Develop and identify those who can aid in providing praise and recognition
- Understand how to identify and reward those who contribute the team or company goals
- Know how to distinguish employees that deserve recognition
This course qualifies for PMI Professional Development Units (PDU) .
1. Provide recognition to your employees each and every day
2. Employees are recognized for their accomplishments and contribution
3. Recognize employees who seek out ways to improve the way things get done
4. Create the right balance between public and private recognition
5. Find others within the organization who can give praise and recognition to your team
6. Share with your employees the great things they do and how they make a difference
7. Identify individuals who are really contributing to the team or company goals
Recognize Employees Each and Every Day*
Recognize Accomplishments and Contribution*
Improving How Things Get Done*
Balance Public and Private Recognition*
Find Others to Provide Team Recognition*
The Great Things Employees Do*
Know Who's Really Contributing*