Copyright © 2023 LOOP All Rights Reserved.
Conflicts are unavoidable at times. This course will help managers build their own conflict management skills, as well as learn how to coach employees to manage conflict with others.
Resolve conflict easily with the right skills.
- Help employees manage & resolve conflict
- Understand expectations and create a conflict management culture for coaching employees
- Learn how to handle tricky situations
- Have the knowledge of tackling such confrontations
This course qualifies for PMI Professional Development Units (PDU) .
1. Learn how to recognize when team members need help managing conflict
2. Use a mediation process to help groups resolve existing conflict
3. Create expectations for managing conflict
4. Create a conflict management agenda item to create a conflict management culture
5. Create problem-solving expectations for your employees
6. Stay open to various and creative solutions
7. Provide employees a process for managing conflict with others
Helping Employees Manage Conflict
Help Groups Resolve Conflict
Conflict Management Expectations
Create a Conflict Management Culture
Coaching Employees to Manage Conflict