Copyright © 2020 LOOP All Rights Reserved.
This course will help managers to discover ways to fine-tune their skills in coaching and developing their employees to become more capable and high performing individuals.
Become more effective in Developing and Coaching your employees.
- Learn to support your team and improving performance
- Give feedback to improve and build employee confidence
- Create plans to improve skills and energize the workplace
- Understand employee development and the importance of feedback
This course qualifies for PMI Professional Development Units (PDU).
1. Learn how to determine how to support your team so they can perform at their best
2. Understand the benefits of letting employees receive feedback on their job performance
3. Identify the top two actions your employees can do to improve their capabilities and contribute to organization
4. Create a skill development plan with your employee
5. Develop use of coaching process after employees make mistakes or miss their performance goals
6. Identify what work is energizing to your employees
7. Improve the feedback employees receive on their performance
Support Your Team for Performance
Giving Employee Feedback
Building Employee Skills
Skill Development Plan
Coaching After Mistakes
Improve the Feedback You Give Others