Copyright © 2019 LOOP All Rights Reserved.
Supervisory roles are often under looked and neglected in terms of training and specific, even if it may be critical to employee satisfaction. Managers will learn the supervision skills needed when they are responsible for guiding the performance of others.
Understand how supervision will help to improve workplace productivity.
- Understand how to provide the right help and assistance to employees facing challenges
- Identify how employees' family, hobbies, personal challenges and interests may clash with team and company policies and how to resolve them
- Learn the importance of a work/life balance
- Know how you can reach out to employees
This course qualifies for PMI Professional Development Units (PDU) and is SkillsFuture Credit Eligible.
1. Employees gain a clear understanding of what they must deliver in the next three months
2. Provide help and assistance to your employees facing challenges and obstacles
3. Discuss the importance of team and company policies with your team
4. Identify what you know about your employees' family, hobbies, personal challenges and interests
5. Involve others in solving important problems and issues
6. Get clear on the various experiences, backgrounds, skills and perspectives of your team
7. Ensure everyone is clear on what work/life balance looks like with the team or department
Three Month Work Objectives
Assist Employees Facing Challenges
Team and Company Policies
Know Your Employees
Involving Others in Problem Solving
Know Your Team's Experience and Background
Work-Life Balance for the Team