Copyright © 2021 LOOP All Rights Reserved.
Great interviewers are made not born, said in a different way. If you want recruiters and hiring managers in your organization to make great hiring decisions, they need the totalView™ online e-learning interviewer training! The totalView™ Toolkit teaches the OMNIview patented “Behavior Based Interviewing” approach, which is the most complete interviewing process in the world. Behavior Based Interviewing allows individuals to structure both behavioral interview questions AND the many other critical non-behavioral questions you need to have answered to truly assess a candidate’s “fit”.
Interview training is key to making sure you get the right hire and talent for your team!
- Know the different types of interview
- Learn the proper process flow of conducting an interview
- Know how to conduct a proper interview
- Learn the etiquette of holding an interview
This course qualifies for PMI Professional Development Units (PDU).
1. Interviewing Basics
2. Recognizing Behavior Responses
3. Evaluating Candidate Responses
4. Conducting Professional Interviews
5. The Blended Interview Process
6. The Legal Aspects of Interviewing
Recognizing Behavior Responses
Evaluating Candidate Responses
Conducting Professional Interviews
The Blended Interview Process
The Legal Aspects of Interviewing