Copyright © 2018 LOOP All Rights Reserved.
Telecommuting will soon be the new buzzword in organizational structures. Designed for anyone who manages and leads others remotely, the Remote Leadership Toolkit: Getting Started provides remote leaders the tools they need to be successful leaders, no matter where their employees work in the world.
Maximize your influence and leadership skills even from out of the office.
- Understanding the uniqueness of a virtual environment and shifting your mindset to fit
- Picking up the unique leadership skills needed to lead others remotely and build trust
- Learn the skills needed to plan and lead successful virtual meetings
- Leave a positive impact on your team
This course qualifies for PMI Professional Development Units (PDU) and is SkillsFuture Credit Eligible.
1. Find out what’s unique about leading within the virtual environment
2. Know what additional leadership actions are a must when leading others remotely
3. Shift your mindset to successfully build trust and lead others in the virtual environment
4. Understand the challenges and obstacles managers face when leading remote teams
5. Identify what’s required to build trust and communication with your team
6. Increase your ability to use the tools available to manage others remotely
7. Find out why web-based meetings are sometimes painful and ineffective
8. Know what is required to plan an effective virtual meeting
9. Build the skills required to lead successful virtual meetings
The Unique Aspects of the Virtual Work Environment
Classic Leadership with a Virtual Twist
Building Trust in the Virtual Environment
Managing Remote Teams
Building Trust with Remote Teams
Maximizing Virtual Tools
The Pitfalls of Web-Based Meetings
Planning a Virtual Meeting
Leading a Virtual Meeting