Copyright © 2019 LOOP All Rights Reserved.
Learn the tips and tricks to manage a new hire's first year in the organization. This course will show managers how to work with new hires during their first year to become fully integrated employees.
Maximize the potential of your new hire in their first year with the organization.
- Develop coaching and informative skills to ensure the new hire understands their scope of work
- Reconnect new hires with their work and achievements while giving ample room to explore and develop
- Receive and provide feedback to new hires from their networks within the company
- Know how to engage new employees into the organization
This course qualifies for PMI Professional Development Units (PDU) and is SkillsFuture Credit Eligible.
1. New employees receive coaching & information to ensure the right work is done at the right time
2. New hires have a network of resources for coaching, feedback and skill building
3. New employees are reconnected to the work they must do and achieve
4. New employees receive feedback on what they’ve done so far & learn what they must do in the future
5. New hires explore how they can grow and develop within the company
6. Team members help new hires build a network of people within the company
7. Managers receive feedback from their new hires
8. New hires receive a review of their performance since starting their new job
9. New hires get clear on the work and challenges that lie ahead
Coaching New Hires
New Hires Get Coaching From Others
Reconnect Employees to Individual Work
Feedback for New Hires
Exploring Professional Development
New Hires Build a Professional Network
Feedback from New Hires
New Hire Performance Review
Work and Challenges in the Future