Copyright © 2020 LOOP All Rights Reserved.
One of the biggest challenges managers face is communication. And yet, communication is also one of the most critical aspects of leadership. Without good communication, managers can fail to gain commitment from employees, fail to achieve business goals and fail to develop rapport with the people on their team. In short, they can fail as leaders no matter how good their intentions may be. This course will aid managers in building and strengthening their communication skills to work more effectively with their employees, peers and organization leaders.
Develop excellent communication skills to project an influential and knowledgeable profile to your teammates, improving overall effectiveness.
- Evaluate your communication with others to improve listening
- Learn communication elements to deliver clear and concise messages
- Learn to maximize your interaction with frequent audiences
- Improve your style of communicating key messages through feedback
This course qualifies for PMI Professional Development Units (PDU).
1. Learn how to establish team communication norms and expectations
2. Understand the importance in evaluating your communication with others to see how well you listen
3. Adopt three communication elements to strengthen your ability to deliver clear and concise messages
4. Ensure your team gets the right information at the right time to maximize effectiveness and objectiveness
5. Create communication reminders for the most frequent audiences you interact with
6. Team members let you know when you perform selected communication actions
7. Receive feedback from your team on how well you are communicating key messages
Team Communication Expectations
Managerial Listening Skills
Communicate Clear and Concise Messages
Right Information at the Right Time
Communicating with Different Audiences
Team Communication Feedback
Communicating Key Messages