Copyright © 2020 LOOP All Rights Reserved.
The Remote Leadership Toolkit: Advanced Skills provides remote leaders additional tools and information to continue build their skills to lead and manage a remote team. Understanding the basic skills will help you to go further in managing from a virtual distance.
Perfect the skills to lead remotely and maintain that success effectively.
- Tackle the challenges and successfully present remotely with proven practices for great web-based presentations
- Overcome challenges of accountability even remotely by goal setting and supporting those goals
- Learn how the coaching model will help your interactions and learn to provide remote feedback
- Learn how you to maintain your productivity and success in the long run
This course qualifies for PMI Professional Development Units (PDU).
1. Understand the challenges of presenting remotely and what’s required for success
2. Integrate proven practices to ensure great web-based presentations each and every time
3. Deliver successful web-based presentations with three essential communication techniques
4. Build the capabilities to overcome the challenges of holding people accountable remotely
5. Learn the keys to setting goals with people who aren’t located with you
6. Learn ways to support people in reaching their short and long term goals
7. Learn how to apply the coaching model to your interactions with others
8. Discover what’s required to coach others remotely
9. Build the skills required to provide feedback remotely
Getting Ready for Your Virtual Presentation
Web-based Presentation Basics
Communication Techniques for Web-based Presentations
Keys to Remote Accountability
Collaborative Goal Setting at a Distance
Helping Others Achieve Goals
Coaching Other - The Basics
Applying Coaching Remotely
Giving Remote Feedback