Copyright © 2018 LOOP All Rights Reserved.
New employees are part and parcel of every organization and they always take time and need assistance to fit in. Managers will learn how to work with new hires during the first few weeks of their employment in this course.
Learn how to incorporate fresh hires into your organization.
- Understand what new hires expect on their first day
- Establish first week deliverables to define goals and expectations
- Ensure a cohesive environment with new hires meeting co-workers
- Develop new skills through coaching by yourself and others to develop your new hires
This course qualifies for PMI Professional Development Units (PDU) and is SkillsFuture Credit Eligible.
1. New employees know exactly what they can expect from you as a manager
2. New hires learn what work they must do & what they must achieve in the first few weeks on-the-job
3. Team members introduce themselves to the new hire
4. Managers learn what will create a great work situation for each new employee
5. New employees learn how they fit in with the team and how they can contribute to the organization
6. New hires learn what their peers wished they had known when starting their own job
7. New hires learn from co-workers why it’s great to work for the team and the company
8. Team members discuss the team’s overall purpose and deliverables with the new hire
9. Know what skills and knowledge the new hire must build to be successful in the new role
New Hire Expectations of a Manager
First Weeks' Deliverables
Team Members Introduce Themselves
Great Work Situations for New Hires
Learning a New Role
We Wish We Had Known
Learning from Co-Workers
Teams Share with New Hires
New Hires Build New Skills