Copyright © 2021 LOOP All Rights Reserved.
Compensation is an eventual part of the exit process for employees. This course will help managers learn how to discuss compensation issues, rewards, as well as company benefits with individual employees.
Maintain the image of your organization by having ample understanding of compensation.
- Understanding how to tag compensation to performance and rewards
- Learn the 'Compensation Rule of Thumb' and when rewards should be tweaked for those who have "gone above and beyond"
- Understand the step process of handing out compensation
- Learn how to approach this delicate matter with the right mentality
This course qualifies for PMI Professional Development Units (PDU)
1. Know the Market Range Compensation
2. How to assess performance and rewards
3. Linking Performance and Rewards
4. Recognizing those who went above and beyond
5. Benefits Discussion
6. Compensation Rule of Thumb
7. Evaluating Performance in the Right Way
Market Range Compensation
Performance and Rewards
Linking Performance and Rewards
Going Above and Beyond
Compensation Rule of Thumb
Evaluating Performance in the Right Way