Copyright © 2021 LOOP All Rights Reserved.
Learning how to delegate effectively is the key to leveraging yourself and multiplying your value to your company. Delegation allows you to move from what you can do personally to what you can manage. Delegation is one of the most important and effective management skills. Without the ability to delegate effectively, it is impossible for you to advance in management to higher positions of responsibility. This course will help managers develop their skills to effectively and successfully delegate work to their team members.
Managing time, expectations and teams are key points in a manager's role.
- Learn to delegate to others and with clear expectations.
- Know what to do when agreements are broken.
- Showcase your leadership abilities through well-thought out delegation.
- Learn how to handle delegations fairly
This course qualifies for PMI Professional Development Units (PDU).
1. Determine what you can delegate to others to be more effective in your role
2. Establish clear agreements regarding what will be done when delegating to employees
3. Increase buy-in for your requests when delegating to others
4. Effectively confront others when agreements are broken
5. Create the connection between company objectives and employees’ core work
6. Determine if the workload is right for your employees and for the company
7. Strengthen your leadership capabilities through delegation
Delegating to Others
Delegating with Clear Expectations
Getting Buy-In When Delegating
When Agreements are Broken
Connecting Work to Company Objectives
The Right Workload for Employees
Leadership through Delegation