Copyright © 2019 LOOP All Rights Reserved.
Leaders help themselves and others to do the right things. They set direction, build an inspiring vision, and create something new. Leadership is about mapping out where you need to go to "win" as a team or an organization; and it is dynamic, exciting, and inspiring. Become a reliable leader and lead with vision. This course helps managers build the leadership skills required to lead the organization strategy, retain top talent and communicate the organization vision.
Be the best leader you can be.
- Learn behaviors and actions to demonstrate your integrity as a leader
- Connect your employees' goals with your organization's vision
- Align company resources to strategic priorities
- Understand innovation norms and expectations
This course qualifies for PMI Professional Development Units (PDU).
This course is eligible for SkillsFuture Credit and UTAP funding.
1. Increase the actions and behaviors that demonstrate you are a reliable leader with integrity
2. Determine your work priorities as a leader and as an individual contributor
3. Connect every employee’s individual goals to the organization’s vision and strategy
4. Discuss how the team’s goals and core work is directly connected to the company’s strategy
5. Define the strategic priorities for the department and align the required resources
6. Assess if people are truly able to speak freely within the team
7. Create team innovation norms and expectations
8. Determine if your actions are consistent with your values
Become a Reliable Leader with Integrity
Balance Your Leadership and Employee Roles
Connecting Goals to Vision
Connecting Team Work to the Strategy
Align Resources to Strategic Priorities
Speaking Your Mind
Innovation Norms and Expectations
Are Your Actions Consistent with Your Values?