Copyright © 2020 LOOP All Rights Reserved.
Project management is the discipline of initiating, planning, executing, controlling, and closing the work of a team to achieve specific goals and meet specific success criteria. A project is a temporary endeavor designed to produce a unique product, service or result with a defined beginning and end (usually time-constrained, and often constrained by funding or deliverables) undertaken to meet unique goals and objectives, typically to bring about beneficial change or added value. This course aids project managers to focus on the skills required to lead and manage effective and successful projects.
Start of your Project Management journey with this course for managers.
- Be able to assess a project's status as a manager.
- Set team expectations for reporting and sharing project and task status
- Determine how quick and informative project information will be delivered from the team
- Discuss with the team why problems and difficult information must be shared right away
1. Refine team involvement in planning
2. Learn how to brand and promote your project
3. Develop project plan updates and create planning tools and resources
4. Articulate the attributes of your idea and create essential project plan components
5. Understand status reporting expectations and sharing essential project takeaways
Team Involvement in Planning
Brand and Promote Your Project
Project Plan Updates
Planning Tools and Resources
Articulate the Attributes of Your Ideas
Essential Project Plan Components
Status Reporting Expectations
Sharing Essential Project Information
Sharing Problems Right Away