Copyright © 2024 LOOP All Rights Reserved.
Looking for that perfect PHP framework to build great websites with? Try Laravel 4 and we're sure you'll be hooked. Laravel is a free, open source PHP web application framework, designed for the development of MVC web applications. Some of the features of Laravel are a modular packaging system with a dedicated dependency manager, different ways for accessing relational databases, utilities that aid in application deployment and maintenance, and its orientation toward syntactic sugar Laravel is released under the MIT license, with its source code hosted on GitHub. This course teaches you how to create an authorization system for a website. A basic knowledge of PHP programming is required for this course.
Dive deep into a new programming language today!
- Understand the basics of PHP and how it works with Laravel
- Know how to apply the language into real-time applications
- Be able to code with both languages in your own projects
- Learn how to produce programs using PHP
1. To understand how OOP works
2. To learn how PHP uses OOP
3. To create your first registration and login system
4. To learn more about PHP object oriented programming
5. Understand MVC concepts
6. Build an MVC framework
7. Learn the Laravel 4 framework
8. Create an authorization system with Laravel 4
PHP OOP - Introduction
Understanding and Using Classes, Methods and Properties
OOP Exercise: Create a Calculator
OOP Exercise: Working with MySQL Database
PHP OOP - Build a login System - Introduction
Building a PHP OOP Registration and Login System
PHP MVC - Course Introduction
What Is MVC?
Creating an MVC Application
Introduction to the PHP Model View Controller
Create Your Own MVC Framework
PHP Laravel Framework - Introduction
Build an Authorization System with the Laravel PHP Framework