Copyright © 2024 LOOP All Rights Reserved.
Ruby on Rails allows developers to create fully interactive and completely flawless web applications in record time. It’s the framework of choice for all of those household name tech companies because it is both complex and simple, and can be applied to a range of applications. In fact, if you ask anyone who works at those giant tech companies what technology you should learn to build custom web applications, Rails will be their answer. If you love solving problems and want to up the ante on your next job application, this course is for you.
Open a World of Possibilities with Django for Web
- Create fully interactive Rails applications
- Boost your employability with a valuable new skill
- Create a website from scratch using Django
- Learn Django from beginner through to fully functional levels
1. Learn the basics of and get to know Ruby on Rails
2. Develop Ruby on Rails applications
3. Create an interactive, database driven website using Ruby on Rails.
4. Learn the basics of Django
5. Mastering how to create a user authentication system
6. Create Django web applications to solve a multitude of problems or needs
Ruby on Rails for Beginners - Course Introduction
Ruby on Rails
Getting To Know Rails
Building An Interactive Website
Learn Python Django - Course Introduction
Introduction to Django
Creating a User Authentication System
File Uploading, Ajax and E-mailing
Geolocation and Map Integration
Django Power-Ups: Services and Signals
Testing Your Site