Copyright © 2019 LOOP All Rights Reserved.
Individuals build their relationships with colleagues and peers to increase personal success and team collaboration. Understand the challenges in working in diversity and the methods to overcome them as you build your personal network.
Work relationships make or break your job experience so capitalize on it!
- Learn to work with a diverse team
- Understand how to build relationships and build a network you can depend on
- Recognize your peers and learn to empathize with them
- Balance the needs of your customers and solve their priority conflicts
This course qualifies for PMI Professional Development Units (PDU) and is SkillsFuture Credit Eligible.
1. Evaluate how well you work with individuals with different perspectives and expertise
2. Build relationships with colleagues to learn about their role, skills and expertise
3. Assess the level of empathy you show others
4. Increase your willingness to share your knowledge and expertise with others
5. Recognize your peers for their contributions and accomplishments
6. Build trust with others by building relationships with your colleagues
7. Balance the conflicting priorities of different customers
Working with a Diverse Team
Build your Network
Empathy for Others
Share Your Knowledge and Expertise
Recognize Your Peers
Balance Conflicting Customer Priorities
Building Trust with Others