Copyright © 2022 LOOP All Rights Reserved.
Individuals who complete this course become more skilled and capable within their current role and increase their work performance. By identifying existing skill gaps, creating a skill development plan, and learning to network with individuals within the organization who can coach and mentor the employee, individuals increase their personal performance and contribution to the company.
Learn Basic Business Skills that will help you get ahead in any business situation.
- Increase your ability to perform the processes and procedures required for your job
- Organize your workspace to be even more productive
- Learn a new workplace technology to enhance your individual performance
- Learn how to evaluate how well you adhere to workplace rules and policies
* This module is approved for 7 hours of PDU credit
1. Potential Career Opportunities*
2. Company Jobs and Opportunities*
3. Identify Your Skill Gaps*
4. Create a Career Plan*
5. Building Skills for Your Career*
6. Building a Personal Network*
7. Branding Yourself*
8. Reconcile Insufficient Career Opportunities*
Potential Career Opportunities
Company Jobs and Opportunities
Identify Your Skill Gaps
Create a Career Plan
Building Skills for Your Career
Building a Personal Network
Reconcile Insufficient Career Opportunities