Copyright © 2024 LOOP All Rights Reserved.
There are an endless number of programming languages out there, and new ones are added on an almost daily basis. To keep on top of the game and broaden your skill set, picking up a few of these new languages never hurts. Google Go (golang) is the programming language created by one of the largest technology names in the world – Google – so having Go in your arsenal is a surefire way to add to your coding credentials. This course will teach you everything you need to know about Go.
Hands on programming training with Google's Programming Language.
- Learn Go fundamentals and apply them in real world scenarios
- Get to grip with advanced features like Go Language and Concurrency
- Understand and develop your knowledge of programming fundamentals
- Build up a knowledge foundation for more advanced programming languages
1. Understanding what Google Go (Golang) is
2. Understand Go Language - Variables, constants, types & casting.
3. Be able to set up your Go local environment
4. Understand about pointers, operators, conditionals, arrays & slices and more
Google Go : Course Introduction
Introduction To Go
Expanding Your Go Knowledge
Web Components with Dart - Course Introduction
Nuts and Bolts
Dart and the DOM
Polymer and Dart