Copyright © 2024 LOOP All Rights Reserved.
Python is a widely used high-level, general-purpose, interpreted, dynamic programming language. Its design philosophy emphasizes code readability, and its syntax allows programmers to express concepts in fewer lines of code than possible in languages such as C++ or Java. The language provides constructs intended to enable clear programs on both a small and large scale. Whether you're an upstart programmer, an aspiring web developer, or someone just looking to gain a deeper understanding of python web programming, with this course you'll acquire the understanding and the confidence to conquer all things Python.
Let this course be your stepping stone towards programming.
- Learn the basics of Python Programming
- Know how to integrate MySQL database with Python
- Understand how HTML works with Python 3
1. Know how to access and parse the web with Python
2. Understand the basics of Python programming
3. Manage a basic database (SQLite) and a remote server
4. Know how to run code via a VPS
Python Programming Review
Basic Database (SQLite) with Python
Using Python with the Internet
Working with HTML
Intro to Web Server Programming
MySQL database with Python
Python's Flask Web development Framework