Copyright © 2019 LOOP All Rights Reserved.
There are endless numbers of programming languages out there, and new ones are added on an almost daily basis. To keep on top of the game and to broaden your skillset, picking up a few of these new languages never hurts.
C++ is the Grandfather of many of the tech world’s programming languages – Java being just one. Learning C++ gives you a head start on learning any other language, and a leg up as far as your employability is concerned. By taking this course, you’ll lay down a solid coding foundation and gain an excellent platform for improving your skills.
Google GO (golang) is the programming language created by one of the largest technology names in the world – Google – so having GO in your arsenal is a surefire way to add to your coding credentials. This course will teach you everything you need to know about GO.
Picking up a few of these new languages never hurts.
- Learn the differences between Google GO and C++
- Know the basics of programming with the different language
- Be able to apply either language into real-time projects
- Know how you can code all the languages
This course is SkillsFuture Credit Eligible.
1. Understand what C++ is about
2. Learn about C++ Data Types and Data Assignments
3. Work on C++ Math Type Conversion, Overflow and Underflow
4. Learn GO fundamentals and apply them in real world scenarios
5. Get to grip with advanced features like GO Language and Concurrency
6. Understand and develop your knowledge of programming fundamentals
7. Build up a knowledge foundation for more advanced programming skills
C++ Programming - Course Introduction
Why does C++ hate Division? Other Relevant Topics
More basics and Variables/Literals
More about Data Types and Data Assignment
Math and Input
Input and more MATH!
Type Conversion, Overflow, and Underflow
More MATH!, again
Conditional Operators and Switch
Looping (do-while, for)
Google GO - Course Introduction
Introduction to the Course
Introduction To Go
Types & Casting
Setting Up Your Local Environment
Functions - Variadic
Functions - Defer
Arrays & Slices
Looping & Ranges - Arrays & Slices
Looping & Ranges - Maps
Expanding Your Go Knowledge
Multi File Project
Reading and Writing To Files
Encryption and Description