Copyright © 2018 LOOP All Rights Reserved.
Customer Service professionals is the front line of your organization. This course will help managers learn how manage, coach and inspire their customer service team to deliver high performing results. Whether you are working as a CS professional or not, it's good to know the basics to be more effective in communicating with your customers.
Understand why Customer Service is critical in a world where the Customer may always be right.
- Learn to shape the direction of customer service in your organization
- Inspire, motivate and give feedback to your agents, including coaching and analyzing customer service quality
- Understand how important it is to have a strong front on your customer service
- Learn how you reach out to your customers and empathize with them
This course is SkillsFuture Credit Eligible.
1. Shaping the Direction of Customer Service
2. Inspiring and Motivating Customer Service Agents
3. Giving Feedback to Your Customer Service Agents
4. Customer Service Coaching
5. Customer Service Quality
6. Customer Feedback and Insight
7. Onboarding New Customers
Shaping the Direction of Customer Service
Inspiring and Motivating Customer Service Agents
Giving Feedback to Your Customer Service Agents
Customer Service Coaching
Customer Service Quality
Customer Feedback and Insight
Onboarding New Customer Service Agents
Managing Remote Customer Service Teams