Copyright © 2024 LOOP All Rights Reserved.
If you're new to web development, MySQL is the most popular database technology out there. This free technology is used to create the majority of database dependent websites (which most are). This course will start at the very beginning, with lessons on what MySQL is and how it works, to installing MySQL, then moving on to all the basic skills you'll need to use MySQL in the real world. You will also learn the popular new MySQLi framework. MySQLi is the next generation of MySQL, and if you know this now you will be ahead of the competition for a long time to come.
Master MySQL and manage your own web database
- Know how to manage your database with MySQL
- Learn ways to utilize your data for productivity
- Know more about MySQL and its advantages
- Learn how to improve your database system
1. Learn how MySQL works in the real world
2. Install MySQL
3. Learn about the new MySQLi framework
4. Understand working with databases
5. Complete two real life MySQL projects
6. Learn how MySQL and PHP work together
7. Work with a MySQL database with PHP to build applications that depend on a database connection.
Fundamentals of MySQL - Introduction to MySQL
The Basics of MySQL
Introduction to MySQL and PHP
Project | Creating a Database Wrapper
Project | Building a Contact Form
MySQL for Beginners - Introduction
Getting Started with MySQLi