Copyright © 2020 LOOP All Rights Reserved.
Telecommuting will soon be the new buzzword in organizational structures. Designed for anyone who manages and leads others remotely, the Remote Leadership Toolkit: Getting Started provides remote leaders the tools they need to be successful leaders, no matter where their employees work in the world.
Maximize your influence and leadership skills even from out of the office.
- Understanding the uniqueness of a virtual environment and shifting your mindset to fit
- Picking up the unique leadership skills needed to lead others remotely and build trust
- Learn the skills needed to plan and lead successful virtual meetings
- Leave a positive impact on your team
This course qualifies for PMI Professional Development Units (PDU) .
1. Identify what’s required to build trust and communication with your team
Building Trust with Remote Teams