Copyright © 2019 LOOP All Rights Reserved.
This exam is designed for IT professionals who take part in evaluating, planning, deploying, and operating the Office 365 services, including its dependencies, requirements, and supporting technologies.
Be fully prepared for your certifications exams!
- Learn of the examination outline before sitting for your certification
- Know and understand the topics that may be covered in your examinations
- Learn and understand the chapters for each tailored certification
- Go through past questions to have a feel of the examinations
1. Introduction To Office 365
2. Administration In Office 365
3. Managing Clients
4. Planning DNS And Exchange Migrations
5. Planning And Configuring Exchange Online
6. Configuring Sharepoint Online
7. Configuring Lync Online
8. Implementing Coexistence Technologies
Microsoft 70-346: Managing Office 365 Identities and Requirements