Copyright © 2019 LOOP All Rights Reserved.
This course prepares students for the Microsoft 70-465 Designing Database Solutions for Microsoft SQL Server 2012 exam. The course teaches students how to plan and implement enterprise database infrastructure solutions by using SQL Server 2012 and other Microsoft technologies. The course describes how to consolidate SQL Server workloads, work with both on-premises and Microsoft Azure cloud-based solutions, and how to plan and implement high availability and disaster recovery solutions.
Be fully prepared for your certifications exams!
- Learn of the examination outline before sitting for your certification
- Know and understand the topics that may be covered in your examinations
- Learn and understand the chapters for each tailored certification
- Go through past questions to have a feel of the examinations
1. Designing A Database Server Infrastructure
2. Tuning Database Performance
3. Monitoring Server Health
4. Automating Multi Server Maintenance
5. Replicating Data
Microsoft 70-465: Designing Database Solutions for Microsoft SQL Server 2012