Copyright © 2019 LOOP All Rights Reserved.
Widespread strategic innovation means that businesses now face more complex and dynamic issues than ever before. Yet many business people are still using outdated management theories and approaches based on static and expired business models. This course is designed to equip professionals, entrepreneurs and established business owners with the ability to analyze, improve and create new business models that work and are grounded in 21st century strategic thinking.
Whether you need to pitch your new business case, reposition your market or predict your next big growth trajectory, this course will teach you how to deliver effective, scalable and transferable business models.
Upgrade yourself to the 21st century business strategic to boost your business.
- Know and understand the 21st century strategic thinking
- Learn how business models can help in analyzing
- Know the importance of having a business strategy
- Learn how to define your strategy and business models
This course is SkillsFuture Credit Eligible.
1. Know how to think strategically
2. How Strategy has changed in the 21st Century
3. The importance of customer centrality in business models and value propositions
4. Know how to define your strategy
Strategy & Business Models