Copyright © 2018 LOOP All Rights Reserved.
Video Arts Management Essentials combine the talents of leading experts, writers and actors in 11 online courses. Each course takes about 30 minutes to complete with additional features to help learners reflect on, and apply, what they’ve learnt with four approaches in each course. Each course features three or four video clips where a ‘Bad Manager’ and ‘Good Manager’ introduces us to a managerial or workplace issue. The learner is then invited to reflect on what they’ve learnt in a number of engaging interactions, designed to make the learning stick.
Understand the essential needs of as part of the management in easy to understand videos.
- Look: Our award-winning video clips provide the story and theory.
- Think: Activities and open questions link the course content with the learner’s own personal experience.
- Practice: Questions to check understanding.
- Remember: A summary of key points included in each section.
This course is SkillsFuture Credit Eligible.
1. Understand about being a leader
2. How to counsel team members
3. Dealing with absenteeism
4. How to develop your team
5. Handling difficult conversations
6. Managing discipline
7. Motivating your team
8. Providing one-to-one training
9. Performance reviews
10. Giving praise and criticism
11. Understand recruiting process
Being a leader
Dealing with absenteeism
Developing your team
Motivating your team
Praise and criticism