Copyright © 2019 LOOP All Rights Reserved.
This course covers the following topics in order to prepare students for the Microsoft 70-413: Designing and Implementing a Server Infrastructure exam: how to plan and deploy a server infrastructure, design and implement network infrastructure services, design and implement network access services, design and implement an Active Directory infrastructure (logical), and design and implement an Active Directory infrastructure (physical).
Be fully prepared for your certifications exams!
- Learn of the examination outline before sitting for your certification
- Know and understand the topics that may be covered in your examinations
- Learn and understand the chapters for each tailored certification
- Go through past questions to have a feel of the examinations
1. Planning and Implementing
2. Design a Name Resolution Solution Strategy
3. Design a VPN Solution
4. Design a Group Policy Strategy
5. Design a Domain Controller Strategy
Microsoft 70-413: Designing and Implementing a Server Infrastructure